Hello

jhn9840

Forum Newbie
Threads
Always glad to see a new tractor,small engine site. Hope it really takes off. I usually just work on my own stuff but occaionally get into it for a relative or friend. So i am not a pro my any means. Glad to get advise and to give whenever I can.

jhn9840
John

oleblu72

Threads
Hello all just joined up I'm from the Buckeye state and its a good time to join a forum like this with mowing season coming on and all.:thumbsup:

I own one of what I like to call one of John Deers throw away mowers its a 160 and boy is it a piece of junk.:thumbdown:

Maybe with the help of some of you fine people here on the forum I can get one or two more seasons out of it.

I hate to start off sounding so negative but what can I say the Deer brings it right out of me.:biggrin:

Mark

jet62095

Threads
Definitely glad to see this site take off, I will advertise it on my YouTube account and such, and hopefully bring in some guys from there. I'm from New England and I currently have 4 Tractors.
-1968 Cub Cadet 125
-1974 Cub Cadet 128
-1977 Hinomoto E-21
-2009 Cub Cadet LTX1040

I'm satisfied for now with this small collection...

Last edited:

Iplayfarmer

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was referred here from another site. I'm excited to see it take off.

I have a blast buying old mowers and fixing them up. When I get bored with them I sell them off for enough to buy another and fix it up. Hopefully this site will draw a number of fans of old iron. I can always use help when troubleshooting some gremlin.